The Kirkham's

The Kirkham's

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A week at Grandma's.

A few weeks ago, the girls and I went up to my mom's for a week to hang out. We got to meet our newest cousin Paxton for the first time.




Sami checking out Paxton. She loved the "baby".


Jesi holding Paxton.



Sami loves being outside. Since mom has a huge backyard, we let her pretty much run around and enjoy the outdoors. She loved swinging with Madi.




Madi and our cousin Allie taught Sami how to climb up the slide.



She would climb to the top to Allie and then slide back down to Madi. She did this laughing the whole time forever. They all had so much fun.




Sami refusing to come in. She would laugh at us and run back outside again.




While we were at Mom's, Reese had her 3rd bday. We all got together and had a bbq and partied.









Shelby blowing bubbles for Reese & Sami. The loved them.





I love to watch new dad's with their babies.

My brother Dave with new son Paxton.



Sunday was Paxton's Blessing. He was born on Madi's 10th bday so we had to get pictures of them together.









Reese & Paxton. I think he's had enough for one day.




A few days after we came back home, I couldn't find Sami. This is where I found her. She is sitting on the bottom of my plant stand looking at Madi's scrapbook.









What a nut!!

No comments: