The Kirkham's

The Kirkham's

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas & Other Stuff

Merry Christmas 2011


This year we got to spend Christmas in Idaho with my family.  (Every year we trade off spending Christmas in Idaho and in Utah.)  We started the morning out with Santa stuff.  Then we went to a really nice Christmas Program at Church with my mom.  After Church we came home and had breakfast, then opened family gifts.  This worked out really well.  We didn't have to rush.  It was nice to take our time and enjoy the day. 



Madi with her Straightening Iron

Em with her Volleyball


Jesi with her dress up dolls

Sami showing me her coloring book

Reading stories


Madi opening her PeeWee Pillow Pet - I think she likes it.


Em & her video camera


Jes finally got her DS



Sami kept playing with Mom's Nativity Set.  She is trying to hide it from Mom so she can't take it away from her.  What a punk......


Later that night, we got together with all of the Chapple's to open gifts with the cousins.  I love this tradition.  I love spending the holiday's with my family.



Shelby

Abby
Dave & Reese                      

                      Michelle & Paxton


Tanner


Sami giving Tyler a hug bye!  She loves Tyler.



Isn't she just so cute?

Sami's new favorite toy.  The Rubic's Cube.




 One afternoon I was doing laundry with the help of Sami.  I had just emptied the dryer and turned to move the laundry from the washer to the dryer.  When I turned back to the dryer, the door was shut and Sami was no where to be found.  I started calling Sam, then the door to the dryer flew open and this is what I found.  Seriously, this was about 5 seconds after I had emptied the dryer.  What a punk.  Yes, she is reading a book.   She thought she was pretty funny.

 


Life is slowing getting back to normal.  Glad the holidays are over and we are getting back into a routine again.   I just wish family were a lot closer so we could see them a lot more.  :)



No comments: