The Kirkham's

The Kirkham's

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hip Hopping Attitude

Today Jesi had her very first dance recital. She kept telling us she was so scared because she had "stage fright". It was so funny. She did such a great job though. She is taking Hip Hop and her teacher wanted them all to have attitude. Yes my child did attitude very well. Go figure.
Jes waiting for her turn to dance.

Getting into position.

She just noticed that I was taking pictures and got shy.
But as soon as the music started, her attitude came right out.


She did such an awesome job. I am so proud of her.
After the dance recital, Jesi was playing with Sami. She had her laughing so hard. So of course as soon as I pull out the camera she stops. Crazy kid. So I got down on the floor with them and then she started laughing again. After a while Madi came to see what was going on so I had to put her in a few pictures too. Here they are having a good time.


Love these two of Sami smiling. They show how happy of a kid she really is.

2 comments:

The Leavitt Crew said...

Umm...yeah...Could you please tell your girls to stop growing up so fast? I'm not happy about this... Love you guys!

Emily said...

SO cute!!